This way we can ensure that your browsing experience is made even more pleasant.
New references in equine nutrition 012010
Below you find new studies that have been published in the field of equine nutrition, healt & performance.
- Alberghina D, Giannetto C, Visser EK, Ellis AD. Effect of diet on plasma tryptophan and serotonin in trained mares and geldings. Vet.Rec. 2010 Jan 30;166(5):133-136.
- Borgia LA, Valberg SJ, McCue ME, Pagan JD, Roe CR. Effect of dietary fats with odd or even numbers of carbon atoms on metabolic response and muscle damage with exercise in Quarter Horse-type horses with type 1 polysaccharide storage myopathy. Am.J.Vet.Res. 2010 Mar;71(3):326-336.
- Bouwman FG, van Ginneken MM, Noben JP, Royackers E, de Graaf-Roelfsema E, Wijnberg ID, et al. Differential expression of equine muscle biopsy proteins during normal training and intensified training in young standardbred horses using proteomics technology. Comp.Biochem.Physiol.Part D.Genomics Proteomics 2010 Mar;5(1):55-64.
- Bouwman FG, van Ginneken MM, van der Kolk JH, van Breda E, Mariman EC. Novel markers for tying-up in horses by proteomics analysis of equine muscle biopsies. Comp.Biochem.Physiol.Part D.Genomics Proteomics 2010 Apr 8.
- Durham AE, Hughes KJ, Cottle HJ, Rendle DI, Boston RC. Type 2 diabetes mellitus with pancreatic beta cell dysfunction in 3 horses confirmed with minimal model analysis. Equine Vet.J. 2009 Dec;41(9):924-929.
- Easterwood L, Chaffin MK, Marsh PS, Porter B, Barr C. Phosphine intoxication following oral exposure of horses to aluminum phosphide-treated feed. J.Am.Vet.Med.Assoc. 2010 Feb 15;236(4):446-450.
- Hallebeek JM. Magnesium research. Tijdschr.Diergeneeskd. 2009 Dec 15;134(24):1036; author reply 1036.
- Pusterla N, Puschner B, Steidl S, Collier J, Kane E, Stuart RL. alpha-Tocopherol concentrations in equine serum and cerebrospinal fluid after vitamin E supplementation. Vet.Rec. 2010 Mar 20;166(12):366-368.
- Shiu CM, Wang JJ, Yu FY. Sensitive enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay and rapid one-step immunochromatographic strip for fumonisin B1 in grain-based food and feed samples. J.Sci.Food Agric. 2010 Apr 30;90(6):1020-1026.
- Vecchi I, Sabbioni A, Bigliardi E, Morini G, Ferrari L, Di Ciommo F, et al. Relationship between body fat and body condition score and their effects on estrous cycles of the Standardbred maiden mare. Vet.Res.Commun. 2010 May
- Willing B, Voros A, Roos S, Jones C, Jansson A, Lindberg JE. Changes in faecal bacteria associated with concentrate and forage-only diets fed to horses in training. Equine Vet.J. 2009 Dec;41(9):908-914.