This way we can ensure that your browsing experience is made even more pleasant.
New references/publications on equine nutrition and health (032006)
The following references related to the field of equine nutrition have been published:
- Estepa, J.C., Aguilera-Tejero, E,. Zafra, R., Mayer-Valor, R., Rodriguez, M.and Perez, J. 2006. An Unusual Case of Generalized Soft-Tissue Mineralization in a Suckling Foal. Veterinary Pathology 43: 64-67.
- Hurley, D.J. Parks, R.J., Reber, A.J. Donovan, D.C., Okinaga, T., Vandenplas, M.L., Peroni, J.F.and Moore, J.N. 2006. Dynamic changes in circulating leukocytes during the induction of equine laminitis with black walnut extract. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology 110: 195-206.
- O' Connor and C.I. Nielsen, B.D. 2006. Handling method influences equine urinary calcium and nitrogen. Journal-of-Animal-and-Veterinary-Advances 5: 165-167.
- Sibbons, P. The role of stereology in the study of placental transfer between fetal foal and mare. Equine Veterinary Journal. 38: 106-107.
- Pearson, R.A. Archibald, R.F. and Muirhead, R.H. 2006. A comparison of the effect of forage type and level of feeding on the digestibility and gastrointestinal mean retention time of dry forages given to cattle, sheep, ponies and donkeys. British Journal of Nutrition 95: 88-98.
- Durham, A.E. 2006. Clinical application of parenteral nutrition in the treatment of five ponies and one donkey with hyperlipaemia. Veterinary-Record 158: 159-164.
- Yamano, S, Eto, D. Hiraga, A. and Miyata, H. 2006. Recruitment pattern of muscle fibre type during high intensity exercise (60 -100% VO2max) in Thoroughbred horses. Research in Veterinary Science 80: 109-115.
- Al-Jassim, R.A.M. 2006. Supplementary feeding of horses with processed sorghum grains and oats. Animal Feed Science and Technology 125: 33-44.
- Buff, P.R., Johnson, P.J., Wiedmeyer, C.E., Ganjam, V.K., messer, N.T. and Keisler, D.H. 2006. Modulation of Leptin, Insulin, and growth hormone in obese pony mares under chronic nutritional restriction and supplementation with Ractopamine Hydrochloride
Vengušt, M. 2005. Acid-base and ion regulation during exercise with emphasis on horses. Slov. Vet. Res. 42: 59-64.
- Hyslop, J.J. 2006. In situ mobile bag methodology to measure the degradation profile of processed feeds in different segments of the equine digestive tract.Livestock Science 100: 18-32.
- Mehdi, S. and Mohammad, V. 2006. A farm-based prospective study of equine colic incidence and associated risk factors. J. Eq. vet. Sci. 26: 171-174.
- Szucsik, A., baliskonis, V. McKeever, K.H. 2006. effect of seven common supplements on plasma electrolyte and total carbon dioxide concentration and strong ion difference in standardbred horses subjected to a simulated race test. Equine Comparative Exercise Physiology 3: 37-44.
- Vervuert, I., Cuddeford, D. and Coenen, M. 2006. effects of chromium supplementation on selected metabolic responses in resting and exercising horses. Equine Comparative Exercise Physiology 3: 19-27.